WHO: Anyone who spends time using a chainsaw, either at work or at home. I PROMISE you will learn a lot from this class!
WHEN: SATURDAY April 27th, 2024
1:00 PM TO 6:30 PM
WHERE: Meet at Route 96 Power & Paddle. We will move to the woods at approximately 4 PM.
COST: $75.00 per participant
NEED: Hardhat, pen and paper, rainwear,
shoes/boots that can get muddy
QUESTIONS? Please Call 607-659-7693
If you wish to schedule a group seminar
for your workers please call Jim.
- Saw chain and guide bar maintenance
- Chain saw power head features and care
- Safety techniques and apparel
- Mechanics of tree felling
- Rules of thumb
- Tools and tricks of the trade
- The “stay alive” check list… and much more.
DURING THE WOODS TRAINING PORTION OF THIS PROGRAM EACH PARTICIPANT MUST WEAR A HARD HAT THAT WILL BE PROVIDED
*Limited number of spots, register quickly!
**Refreshments will be provided between classroom and woods session